In e-commerce, controlling the consumer relationship is essential to success.
Keeping open lines of communication, communicating frequently with your clients, and gathering helpful product feedback are essential acts that can help you advance your business.
No matter where you sell, email marketing is a potent tool for achieving all of these objectives.
This article explains the value of Shopify email marketing. You’ll also find resources and advice that might help you improve your email approach.
What Is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the process of using email to target your consumers and audience. It can also refer to the technique of providing different kinds of content via email to a subscriber list.
By giving customers and subscribers useful information to accomplish their goals, you increase your conversion rate and revenue. On top of that, email marketing is the cornerstone of a sound marketing plan.
Why Do You Need Email Marketing for Shopify?
One of the best strategies for attracting, keeping, and engaging your audience is email marketing.
It provides numerous tangible advantages for Shopify brands and e-commerce retailers in general. Let’s check out this effective marketing channel’s main benefits:
Improves Customer Retention
Delivering customized content is essential for your email marketing to succeed since 66% of customers expect firms to understand their unique demands. Additionally, 70% of respondents claim that a company’s understanding of their expectations has an impact on their loyalty.
Therefore, incorporate the identities of your subscribers into messages and modify the content you send to suit their preferences and behaviors.
Higher Reach and Conversion Rates
Email marketing allows you to tap into the approximately four billion daily email users globally.
Additionally, it influences 59% of buyers’ purchase choices, guiding those of consumers. Furthermore, email marketing has influenced 50% of clients to purchase at least once a month.
Excellent Return On Investment
It’s not surprising that email marketing is so popular because a complex and well-developed email marketing strategy may produce significant revenue gains.
A Potent Tool for Content Distribution
Email marketing is a common strategy among marketers since it is a powerful way to share material with your audience.
It enables you to disseminate useful information like product updates, discounts, and advice.
One of the finest methods to enhance your offering is to find out what clients like and find lacking in your goods or services.
Email is excellent at gathering such information in this aspect.
Send surveys to get feedback right away so you can address problems swiftly. You can even implement email marketing automation with some Shopify email marketing tools, allowing for the constant improvement of goods and services.
What Should You Look for In A Shopify Email Marketing App?
- Ease of use. It shouldn’t be difficult to use your Shopify email marketing tool. Always read customer reviews to see what other people think.
- Ease of integration. It shouldn’t be hard to link an email marketing tool to your Shopify website. The procedure should be described in writing as well.
- Contact synchronization. New and returning customers’ contact information and transaction history have to be able to be transferred directly into your email program.
- Email templates that appear professional. Email templates must have a clean, modern look that closely resembles the look of your Shopify website.
- Great customer support. Reviews frequently touch on this, making it simple to identify the platforms with the finest customer service. Some platforms don’t provide chat, email, or phone assistance on free subscriptions, although many paid ones do.
- Automated email campaigns are a must in email marketing software and will dramatically increase your store’s sales. Examples of email automation include abandoned cart emails, order confirmation, upselling and cross-selling promotions, and recommended product emails.
- Pop-ups and push notifications. By providing notifications for promotions, suggestions, and other updates across devices, you can capture and hold customers’ attention. Your website and a variety of email marketing methods can increase subscriber numbers.
- E-commerce features. Whether it’s to make your email marketing campaigns more efficient or to save you time, Shopify email marketing applications should offer specific capabilities designed for E-commerce companies.
- Pricing. Remember that while email marketing is a cheap approach to growing your audience, some programs can cause your costs to soar as your contact list grows. Before opening an account, you can examine the pricing for various audience sizes using available calculators.
Introducing The Best Email Marketing Apps for Shopify
Shopify Email App
Many Shopify merchants utilize Shopify Email, the company’s default email service.
You can generate and send marketing emails from your Shopify admin using the Shopify Email app. Its primary features are:
- Prebuilt automation templates
- A drag-and-drop editor
- Campaign tracking
- Email templates
- Customer list segmentation
With effective email marketing, marketing automation, sophisticated segmentation, and tailored email automation, AC Email Marketing Automation enables you to communicate with the right people at the right time. To help you grow your business, the app presents your brand in its best light across email, mobile, social media, and more.
- Create welcome messages and automation workflows to speak with more potential customers with superior marketing automation and messaging.
- Once a customer buys, use automation to upsell and cross-sell to them. For example, provide a promotion, ask for a review, or notify them when a cart has been abandoned.
- To foster relationships and increase brand loyalty, you can send them timely and pertinent information about things they want.
- Measure ROI with thorough reporting.
Price: $15, $70, $159, or $279 monthly plans.
GetResponse is an email marketing platform for small to mid-sized businesses with several options for expanding online shops.
You can develop and send marketing emails with GetResponse that look amazing on every device. It offers gorgeous prebuilt email templates in addition to an email creator with cutting-edge features to guarantee your campaigns are pixel-perfect.
- You can deliver pertinent communications across the whole customer experience thanks to its marketing automation workflows.
- Pop-ups and sign-up forms help you promote your sales campaigns and draw in new clients.
- You can send SMS messages to existing consumers wherever they are thanks to SMS marketing automation.
- You can advertise fresh sales and discounts even when visitors aren’t already on your website with web push notifications.
- Live chats provide a direct line of communication with potential clients who require further help.
- Product suggestions for your website and emails, allowing you to raise the average order value that your customers create.
Quick transactional emails that allow you to send order confirmations, abandoned cart campaigns, and other time-sensitive information without the need for coding or API
Klaviyo is a very potent email marketing solution that provides a full feature set and a 360-degree picture of the customer. One of Shopify’s top free email marketing applications is this one.
You may segment and analyze your consumer base with Klaviyo, enhance personalization, automate certain communications, and boost ROI.
- Unrestricted A/B testing in the free trial
- Powerful analytics and data for ecommerce stores.
- Integrates advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Tracking and reporting based on ROI.
- Connects to other significant e-commerce platforms.
Price: Free plan or paid plans starting at $25 per month.
The official SendinBlue Shopify integration is a strong and cost-free email marketing tool. The app allows for the deployment of efficient email and SMS campaigns, the enhancement of email deliverability, and the tracking of every specific indicator, such as delivery, open, and click rates.
Without knowing any code, you can quickly sync the customer information from Shopify with your SendinBlue email marketing account, create your automation workflows, and create and send emails. Additionally, you may search, segment, and target your contacts based on their past purchases or other contact information, and send email messages to the appropriate people.
- SendinBlue and Shopify opt-in contacts’ purchase information will be automatically synced.
- Permits access to current and thorough email metrics
- Ability to create captivating emails using the easy-to-use email editor.
- Directly from your Shopify back office, send SMS messages for marketing or transactional purposes.
Price: Free plan
You may use this program to make pop-ups, slide-ins, and sticky bars to engage visitors before they think about making a purchase somewhere else.
These pop-ups can be activated without writing any code through specific behaviors like on-exit intent, on-click, etc. For a developing business, tiered plans are excellent since you can upgrade as you grow.
- User-friendly interface.
- Inexpensive entry-level coverage.
- Pop-up time delays are programmable.
- Analytics in real-time.
- Cost-effective entry-level rung.
- Split-testing A/B.
- Mailchimp Integration.
Price: $6.99, $17.99, and $74.99 monthly plans.
How Successful Can Email Campaigns Be?
The reliability, control, and affordability that email marketing provides organizations continue to make it one of the most popular marketing channels. Email marketing allows businesses more control over their messaging and audience reach because it is an owned media channel.
How Do You Receive Emails from Customers On Shopify?
Add a newsletter sign-up area to your online store to collect consumer emails from the main page. When a customer signs up for a newsletter, you may gather their email addresses and save them in the Shopify admin’s Customers page’s Email Subscribers customer segment.
With Shopify Email, How Many Emails Can You Send?
You can send 10,000 emails with Shopify Email per month if your store is on the Basic, Shopify, Advanced Shopify, or Shopify Plus plans. Volume discounts start to take effect once you send 300,000 emails.
It’s important to clearly define your business demands and objectives before choosing the best solution for your Shopify email marketing plan. You should also select which features you need.
Shopify email marketing enables you to increase client interaction, increase revenue, and expand your company.
You’re likely to find a tool that suits your needs among the many that are offered in the Shopify store. We hope that our review will be useful to you as you choose an app.